Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade : Chapter 3 - Rescue the Princess Knight

I run in the direction indicated by the detection magic.


"It's hard to run because of my short limbs ...!"


I didn't care until yesterday, but I compare it with myself.

When I managed to cross the barrier and escape from the bush, there was a group of humans attacked by a group of orcs.


Five human men were lying on the ground and eight orcs were dead too beside them.

Both were completely dead.


Human men are probably knights as they were in their outfits.


Right now, only one delicate girl with a sword and shield is confronting eight orcs, including the Orc King.


The girl, wearing an armor over her dress and long boots, is glaring at the orc, with her white skin and chest full of scratches.

The hem of the dress was torn, and the long blade was also disturbed.

It was attacked by a group led by King Orcs, and although they made a good fight, the numbers were so different that they were gradually cornered.

She seemed to be facing the orcs with just her energy.

Her shoulders are trembling with fear.

Still, her eyes did not lose her temper.


Neither she nor the orcs have noticed my existence yet.


"I can't run away anymore, Princess Knight. It's a shame that the exit of the forest is just around the corner."

"Ku ..."


The Orc King spit a lot as he spoke and snorted.

It seems that when it gets excited, it’s nose will open.

The Armor around the King orc is probably stolen.

The size doesn't match at all, and the generous belly meat sticks out.


Anyway--. 

From the feeling of the armor and dress she wore, I knew at a glance that she was a noble person, but what is a princess?


Why did such a group enter this forest?

Since the princess herself is armed, it doesn't seem that she just got lost during the trip.


If you don't want to be killed, kneel down and ask for forgiveness!"

"Who will succumb to you ...!"

"Hmm, it looks like the negotiations have broken down. Hey, peel it off!"


The orcs lick their tongues and sneak at the princess knight.

The orcs were completely alert to the overwhelming advantage.


What do I do?


I made a plan in my head instantly.


I'm curious about the unusual status I saw earlier, but you can believe that you can use fire magic.

If it were fire magic, even I at level 1 should be able to burn the eyes of an orc.


No matter how small the fire, if you burn your eyes, you will be fatally injured.


So if you take away the sight of the Orc King, the Orc’s command will be disturbed.


Take that opportunity, take that princess knight's hand, and run to the exit of the forest.

As long as they can get out of the barrier, they can't follow.


Alright, let's go with this strategy as planned.

I stuck out my right hand towards the Orc King.

It's easy to aim because he has his arms crossed and he's determined to see the heights.


I put magical power in the palm of my hand, concentrate my consciousness, and release magic.


In that moment--.


"Uh !? Giya ah ahhh ... !!"


The fire that was set off with a fierce heat wave burned down the Orc King.


"... What?"


I couldn't predict the magical recoil, and after staggering a few steps behind me I was blown away and slammed my back.

Because I never imagined that I could cast such a powerful magic.


With an incredible sight in front of me, I open my mouth.


"What, this power ..."


This is not a level 1 fire magic which can be released by a 6-year-old child.

This is as powerful as the fire magic that I released in my previous life at level 99.


That number that was displayed in the status.

Was it a fact, not an anomaly?


"Then, now I'm even better than in my previous life ...?"


I Involuntarily look down on my palm.

Not only me, but the orcs who lost their bosses and the princess knights seem to be stunned because they can't believe what happened right now.


"Bo ... boss ...? Where did it disappear ...?"

"What is it now ...? What happened ...?"

"No way ... the boss, are you dead ...?"


Unpalatable.

Not when you're absent-minded.


I have to take this opportunity to escape with the princess knight.

When I raised my face thinking so.


"Wow!?"


Suddenly my body floated in the air.

A soft touch that hits the tummy.

I was even more confused when I realized that I was being held up by the princess knight.


"Huh !? Why !?"

"It's dangerous here. I don't know what happened, but let's run away now ... !!"

"Well, wait. I am ..."

"It's okay, I'll protect you even if I replace it with my life ...!"


The princess knight started running while holding me with her thin arms.

The orcs, who had lost their boss and were upset, seemed to be a little late in understanding the situation.


"Hey! The woman has run away! What should I do !?"

"What should I do ..., chase for the time being!"

"It was that woman's magic or something that killed the boss! Never let it escape!"


Actually, I was planning to pull the arm of the princess knight and run away.

I was unaware that I'll be hugged ...


It wasn't like this.


I cling on the princess knight's shoulder and measure the distance between the orcs.

If i can use powerful magic, from the distance it can destroy them quick.


"Hey kid!! What are you looking at !?"


I found that the princess knight, who had been running patiently, clenched her teeth while crying.

I hold my palm over and adjust the magical power.


As a matter of fact, my level is 1.

The magic attack power also requires level correction ...


"Catch up, woman!! Wait!"

"It's okay ... it's okay. You must be outside ... !!"


――Is this enough?


I let go of the fire magic again.

This time, I was going to make a lot of adjustments according to the magic power value.


"Huh ... ahhhhh !!"


However, despite the control, a tremendous amount of magic was released from the palm of his hand.

The erupting flame burns the orcs.

In the end, like the Orc's King, the orcs disappeared in an instant.


What's more, the magical recoil that was released caused the princess knight holding me to lose balance.


"Ah……!"

"Wap"


I fell down with the princess knight and was crushed by her chest.


                                                      Prev   |    Index    |   Next                      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated

  A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness. Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died. A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple. The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets. "Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..." The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face. "Your life ends here !!" Blood running down the chin. The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic. There is no recovery person who can fix it. All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception. But there was only one wise man. The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the stronge

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 12 - Negotiate with the King in Sashi

  "This is this. If you think of someone, it's a very small visitor." The king, sitting comfortably in an armchair, stared at me without changing his posture. "Your Majesty? What did you do?" From outside the door, I heard the voice of a soldier. The king shakes his head in front of me, who is wary of the possibility of a battle. "Don't worry. No problem." "Ha ...!" Is it okay if an intruder appears in the transfer? Hmmm.  It's a strange king. "It seems that there was no barrier to transfer magic, isn't it careless? King" "Don't be so gorgeous that you misunderstand whether or not you are killed." It seems that there is plenty of room. But I didn't seem to be proud. From the sign without a gap, it can be seen that he is a considerable talent without using detection magic. "Rather than that ... are you the person I was looking for? Could you explain what that means?" "Looking for a wise ma

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

  A forest that spreads around the mansion. Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster. An object that is bouncing with a transparent body. A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles. Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body. When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well. Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime. The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body. If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot. There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic. The learning probability is high. It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here. I threw th