Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

 

A forest that spreads around the mansion.

Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster.


An object that is bouncing with a transparent body.

A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles.

Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body.


When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well.


Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime.


The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body.

If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot.


There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic.

The learning probability is high.


It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here.

I threw the sharp stones I had picked up along the way toward the red slime.

Buju!

I felt that the stone pierced the nucleus.

The red slime blew off with a noise as intended.


At the same time as the red slime disappeared, a vermilion mass fell on the ground.

It seems like a jewel, I think 

"Oops", "It's a slime core."


It is a rare material that drops very rarely when you defeat a slime.

It can be used as a material for all-purpose eye drops, so if you are a drugstore, you will buy it at a reasonable price.

I put a slime core in my gown pocket so i can add it to my pocket money.


Did you learn magic now? let's check the status.



************

Name: Eddie

Level 1

Occupation: Sage

Physical strength: 10

Magical power: 30

Magic: Fire magic (weak), detection magic

Attack power: 3

Magic stats: 119585 (reincarnation bonus)

************


"Okay. I have mastered magic. I got both fire magic and detection magic."


Both are super beginners and are modest magic.

Almost every human being who can use magic in this world has it.


Fire magic.

Since this is a general-purpose magic, its power depends on the level of its owner.

At level 1, I'll be able to set fire like a candy ball at best.


Detection magic.

This is magic that allows you to detect the signs of living things around you.

You can also use it as a substitute for your eyes when you are looking for enemies around you or when you enter a pitch-black dungeon.

Eyeless slimes uses this magic to search for prey.


"Hmm……?"


As I was paying attention only to the magical part, I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

I wasn't interested in it because the level didn't go up.

The part below it is stranger than the magic I learned.


"……eh?"


************

Magic stats: 119585 (reincarnation bonus)

************


"What is this ..." Magic ability value: 119585 "... This number is more than me in the previous life ..."


No matter how strange it is.

Because I'm level 1 right no, It can't be such a number.


"And what is the reincarnation bonus ...?"


When I tried to disclose the status again ...


"aaaaaaahh ...!"


From the depths of the forest, I heard a young woman screaming.


"The voice now is ... There is a person in that forbidden forest ...?"


The forest that spreads in front of you.

Behind this green is a special barrier.


"Forbidden Forest"


My family, the Radcliffe Margrave, has protected this forest barrier for generations.

Innumerable evil monsters are trapped in the barrier.

Therefore, the territories cannot enter the depths of this forest no matter what.


"Maybe someone else got lost."


The status is postponed. First of all ...

I used the detection magic I just learned.

Since it is level 1, it will not be possible to investigate in detail, and the detection range will be about 10 meters.

Still, it's close enough to hear a scream, so it should be manageable.

Immediately after activating with that in mind.

I was breathtaking.


"is this……"


It is analyzed too finely.

The only information that can be obtained with normal detection magic is where the creatures are.

The reaction of the living organism should only glow white on the vague map around it.


But what you can see in front of me is the detailed terrain around here.

And there are monsters and humans several tens of meters from here.

Not only that.

Around the white light, letters that describe the type of monster emerge.


**********************


King orc

Orc orc

Orc

Orc orc

Orc orc


Human (woman)


**********************


I know only one person who can use detection magic to obtain such detailed information.

It's a servant of the previous life.


"I can't believe it ... A 6-year-old kid with only level 1 could use the same precision magic as the level 99 sage who defeated the Demon King?"


I'm confused because I don't understand why.

But that's not the case now.

I held my forehead as I saw the orcs' reaction approaching the light marked as a human woman.


"You're being attacked, this ..."


Now, the right thing I should do as a 6-year-old boy is to go home and call my dad.

My dad is a powerful magician and will do as much as an oak.


But that's not in time.

However, I can only use detection magic and weak fire magic here.

I haven't even tried fire magic yet.


"-No. If you can use fire magic, you can disturb the orcs."


it's no use.

In this life, I decided to use magic just for myself ...


"If you die here, you won't be able to wake up."


I sighed a little and hurried to the forbidden forest barrier.

                                                        Prev   |   Index   |    Next

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated

  A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness. Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died. A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple. The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets. "Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..." The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face. "Your life ends here !!" Blood running down the chin. The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic. There is no recovery person who can fix it. All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception. But there was only one wise man. The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the stronge

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 12 - Negotiate with the King in Sashi

  "This is this. If you think of someone, it's a very small visitor." The king, sitting comfortably in an armchair, stared at me without changing his posture. "Your Majesty? What did you do?" From outside the door, I heard the voice of a soldier. The king shakes his head in front of me, who is wary of the possibility of a battle. "Don't worry. No problem." "Ha ...!" Is it okay if an intruder appears in the transfer? Hmmm.  It's a strange king. "It seems that there was no barrier to transfer magic, isn't it careless? King" "Don't be so gorgeous that you misunderstand whether or not you are killed." It seems that there is plenty of room. But I didn't seem to be proud. From the sign without a gap, it can be seen that he is a considerable talent without using detection magic. "Rather than that ... are you the person I was looking for? Could you explain what that means?" "Looking for a wise ma