Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated


 
A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness.

Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died.

A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple.

The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets.

"Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..."
The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face.

"Your life ends here !!"
Blood running down the chin.

The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic.

There is no recovery person who can fix it.
All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception.

But there was only one wise man.
The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the strongest did not need any friends.

The wise man who is about to release the ultimate magic of the Demon King alone in the temple.
"What……?"

I was laughing at the words of the Demon King.

The blood shed by the wise man shines with a pale light.
"Oh, finally. To be honest, I've been bleeding too much, but it makes sense."
"Well, stupid. What is this magical power?"

The Demon King, who was about to kill the wise man, began to be visibly upset.

"I have never felt such a powerful magical power ..."

"It's an honor to be praised by the Demon King. I'll activate it for the first time."

"What is it !! You are! What on earth are you trying to do !?"

"--The divine magic |Reincarnation Technique| is activated. The price is this my body, my blood, my magical power. "

There was a sound like something was torn off.

"What ...?"

With a shock, the Demon King slowly looked down at his body.

"Stupid ... stupid, stupid ah!"

There is no right half of the body.
The left half is now being wrapped in light and disappearing like sand.

"What the hell is this? What did you do ...!?"

"I have sacrifice the life of 1000 senior demons who have sinned."

The wise man breathed softly.

"You're the 1000th person.- As you say, my life ends here ,This time ."
The moment I said so.

A huge magic circle was deployed around the temple.

"This is my dream. I'm sorry to involve you ... You killed too many 
humans. It's time for repent."

"For me….for me to fall at this place! As a sacrifice to a human’s spell!! Sage-sama, this, this magic..."

The Demon King disappeared without finishing his line.

This is the end.
And it will be a new beginning.

I've finally met all the conditions under which the magic is activated.
"Finally"

If successful, we can reincarnate into a new human being with all of this life's memory.

"If you succeed, because ...?"

Even though I have never failed, I wonder if I am anxious.

"No problem. The conditions are perfect. The magic formula is also activated. There is no failure. I will get a new life."

With this |Reincarnation Technique|.

And finally, you get what you've been hoping for all those years.

The days of spending time helping people are over.

You don't have to deal with idiots who are proud of their magical powers who will continue to challenge you forever, and you don't have to be driven into a charity to defeat the Demon King.

Anyway, I want to relax in the afterlife.

There is nothing to say if you are reborn as a rich man who can play and live with good-looking guys.

"I've saved humanity so much, and even if it comes true, will change come?"

Reincarnation magic is finally coming to an end.

A divine light envelops the wise man as if to celebrate a new life.
Close your eyes with expectations.

And my consciousness fades ...
◇◇◇

I was reincarnated as  Eddie, the youngest of the Margraves of Radcliffe.

It was on my 6th birthday that I remembered my previous life.

The moment I woke up on the bed, I suddenly remembered everything.

Magical ceremonies, chanting, and knowledge cultivated in the previous life are rushing in at a dizzying pace.

"Wow ... ku ..."

It feels like the stomach and brain are being messed up.

It's as if my contents are being rebuilt.

Far from breathing, I just opened my eyes without blinking.

The flood of information finally subsided when my spirit was about to collapse.

"Oh ... that's right ... I remembered everything ... but I feel ..."

I groan and bury my face in a fluffy pillow.

I also remembered what I had done in my previous life so that my memory wouldn't come back soon after I was born.

Even so, it's "reconstruction" and "collapse".

I'm surprised that I used words I didn't know when I was just a 6-year-old child as a matter of course.

In the corner of my cloudy consciousness, I finally came to think of such a thing. Apparently my thoughts are beginning to be fixed towards the previous life.

"Oh, I've finally settled down.  I may be a bad person in my previous life ..."

To give all the memories to my sixth birthday.

If I wanted to ease the burden, I should have taken steps little by 
little since I was a baby, but I'm crazy.

I'm glad that my spirit in this world is so strong that it doesn't go crazy.

Put your hand on the still fluttering heart and slowly get up.

The problem is that I spent six years without using magic because I had no memory of my previous life.

On the contrary, this body has not even undergone a magical proper diagnosis.

It has been said that training swords and magic is dangerous and so i  don't have to do it.

The Radcliffe house is quite wealthy, and  I’m deeply loved by my parents and siblings.

The youngest brother, who was not a heir, was promised a life where he could play and live for the rest of his life.

Having no duties, living as I want, what a blessed life I got for myself..

Even though it's me, I ended up thinking like someone else's affairs.
Me of the previous life, me of the current life..

I thought it would take some time to reconcile my self-consciousness.

That's it.

First, let's check the status.

"Status, open"
************
Name: Eddie
Level 1
Occupation: Sage
HP: 10
MP: 10
Magic: ー
Magical power: ー
************
As you'd expect from a child.

Both hit points and magic points are poor.

As for magical power, it is impossible to display because I have not 
mastered any magic yet.

"I have to learn magic because it doesn't matter."
Memories of magical expressions and chanting are back.

I can also recall the feeling of activating magic.

"Un, I have a suitable location in mind to customize."

                                               | Index | Next


Comments

  1. IT'S A NEW TAKE IN THE WAY HOW THE REINCARNATION OF THE MC WORKS. I HOPE TO READ IT ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK.

    I HOPE MANY PEOPLE FIND THIS SO I CAN READ IT ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/6-year-old-sage-wants-to-tread-in-the-shadows-becoming-the-ruler-of-darkness-and-training-my-retainers-ill-build-the-strongest-country/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/6-year-old-wise-man-wants-to-walk-in-the-shade/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

  A forest that spreads around the mansion. Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster. An object that is bouncing with a transparent body. A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles. Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body. When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well. Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime. The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body. If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot. There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic. The learning probability is high. It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here. I threw th

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 12 - Negotiate with the King in Sashi

  "This is this. If you think of someone, it's a very small visitor." The king, sitting comfortably in an armchair, stared at me without changing his posture. "Your Majesty? What did you do?" From outside the door, I heard the voice of a soldier. The king shakes his head in front of me, who is wary of the possibility of a battle. "Don't worry. No problem." "Ha ...!" Is it okay if an intruder appears in the transfer? Hmmm.  It's a strange king. "It seems that there was no barrier to transfer magic, isn't it careless? King" "Don't be so gorgeous that you misunderstand whether or not you are killed." It seems that there is plenty of room. But I didn't seem to be proud. From the sign without a gap, it can be seen that he is a considerable talent without using detection magic. "Rather than that ... are you the person I was looking for? Could you explain what that means?" "Looking for a wise ma