Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 12 - Negotiate with the King in Sashi

 "This is this. If you think of someone, it's a very small visitor."


The king, sitting comfortably in an armchair, stared at me without changing his posture.


"Your Majesty? What did you do?"


From outside the door, I heard the voice of a soldier.


The king shakes his head in front of me, who is wary of the possibility of a battle.


"Don't worry. No problem."

"Ha ...!"


Is it okay if an intruder appears in the transfer?


Hmmm. It's a strange king.


"It seems that there was no barrier to transfer magic, isn't it careless? King"


"Don't be so gorgeous that you misunderstand whether or not you are killed."


It seems that there is plenty of room.


But I didn't seem to be proud.


From the sign without a gap, it can be seen that he is a considerable talent without using detection magic.


"Rather than that ... are you the person I was looking for? Could you explain what that means?"


"Looking for a wise man in the Kingdom of Madison, I can't say I'm not involved."


"Well, a child like you is the sage of the saviour?"


The king laughed funny and then held his hand over me.


You're probably looking at the status. The king's eyebrows move a little.


"... This magic ability value is interesting."


"Did you understand this?"


"How is it? This alone is still just a child with an unusually good magic ability score."


"I'm glad I wasn't the king who swallowed my story right away."


That said, my magic stats are clearly unusual.


It is unlikely that there are multiple such children in the world.


By the time I got this number, it was clear that I was a special person, and of course, the king knew it.


It turned out that the king began to exude curiosity in his keen eyes.


"Oh. How are you, Princess Clarisse?"


"I'm in the room. I'm sure I'm reflecting on it now."



With that said, the king squinted meaningfully.


Is it because I hid my existence that I was discouraged?


I've done something wrong with Princess Clarisse.


I was inwardly concerned about the princess but casually changed the topic so that I wouldn't realize it.


"I don't have much time to chat because there is a curfew."

"It's a curfew? I don't know how serious you are."


It's all true though.


"I'll tell you straightforwardly. Can you leave me alone?"


The king grinned at my words.


"It looks like you don't like to go out. The princess's mouth was closed, did you mean it?"


"If someone like a king finds you, you'll be forced to do a lot of work and it's annoying."


"No matter how much money you put in, no matter how much you are honoured? With your power, it's easy to even save the world."


"I'm not going to work for the country or the world."


I'm tired of that.


Rather than money or honour, what I want is a carefree life.


"Hmm. Well. Don't think from the beginning that you're going to be in good faith.-But what do you do? The world shouldn't leave you alone."


"I often say that it was the King who tried to scratch it first."


"Don't get me wrong. Our country just wants to protect you. I don't think I'll get anything right now. But whenever I need you, I'll do it. Come on. By then, I want to avoid losing the power of the wise man. "


"What is it? Are you going to set up a war in some country?"


I held my forehead down.


Then the king leaned forward with a fearless smile.


"My goal is world peace."


"world peace……"



The gap is amazing when it comes out of the mouth of the king who has an inedible face.


"The demons are strong. If they seriously wage war, the human world will be empty. The wise men will be the deterrent."


"Do you need me for the world, not for your own country?"


"Your power, the king who tries to use it so correctly, do you think other than me?"



Do you say it yourself?


Besides, he laughs with a mischievous face.



You may not hate the humanity of this king.


But that is another matter of what I want.


"I'm not interested in world peace at all."


"I have to agree"


"Hey, King. Don't mess with your kids. Honestly, I know it's a hassle to keep refusing as long as I'm out of existence."


I'm talking calmly like this now, but if this king is seriously in trouble, he will take a brute force method.


"I was out of luck when I noticed our country."

"It's totally"


It can't be helped. After all, the Prophet of Mayley must have been inherited by the excellent shrine maiden family for generations.


The country of Mayley itself is a country that specializes in magic, and the reason this small country has not been invaded for hundreds of years is that other countries are afraid of retaliation by magic and cannot take a detour.


Even if the territory is small, the hidden power of Mayley cannot be underestimated.


 ...... Well, I like the fact that it has that much power but does not invade other countries and expand its territory.


In that sense, the world peace I mentioned earlier may not be a joke.


"The princess said. Other countries may notice me."


"There are other countries that have prophets. Without any contact, you are unlikely to be aware of the Savior's awakening, but that's the story at this point."


"Well ... I've decided. Then I'll give you the conditions."



I raised my index finger.


"First of all, I'll help you on school holidays or after school. Only as long as your homework isn't affected. Don't disturb me. I'm still at level 10, and I'm low on physical strength and magic. So, if you don't learn anyway, it won't help. "


"……HM"


"Then, if another country tries to contact me, I'll help you."


"That's something I can't hope for. I wish I could monopolize the wise man."


"And above all, this is important. Don't disturb my peaceful life!"


It's a pretty important item.


"I want to live in a normal and mediocre way, unobtrusive and unobtrusive."


"... Do you want to be mediocre while having that much power?"


After blinking repeatedly, the king began to laugh out loud after a beat.


"Fuhaha! It's funny. You're the wise man of choice. It's okay. Let's drink that condition. I want you to be stronger than you are now. Don't neglect to learn. Young wise man. "


"Of course. As an ordinary child, I'll do my best."


...... But what I'm going to learn is not the power of a wise man, but a normal childish life.


"But you're a young wise man. You're a kid with great courage. Even though it's a small country, I'm the king of this magical power, Meiley. I can't do that. But it's not reckless because of my childhood. Rather, I'm daring to provoke it? "


"What do you mean? I don't know at all."


"Huh. I can't eat a child."


"That's the king too. It's pretty weird to negotiate seriously with such a child, right?"


"Ha must be"


The king and I looked at each other and laughed grinningly.


"And this is a personal question."


"What?"


"Why are you so smart, even though you're a child?"


It's a question that doesn't really matter.


I gave up my shoulders lightly and answered:


"Come on, isn't it because you're a wise man?"


                                                            Prev | Index | Next


Follow me on Discord for the latest updates.


Join me on discord https://discord.gg/sxtTuKE5qR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated

  A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness. Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died. A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple. The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets. "Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..." The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face. "Your life ends here !!" Blood running down the chin. The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic. There is no recovery person who can fix it. All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception. But there was only one wise man. The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the stronge

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

  A forest that spreads around the mansion. Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster. An object that is bouncing with a transparent body. A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles. Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body. When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well. Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime. The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body. If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot. There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic. The learning probability is high. It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here. I threw th

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 11 - Talk to the King

  A few days after the admission briefing. I managed to get through the aptitude diagnosis, and I was looking forward to the start of school and spending my days leisurely. The day when I fluttered as a demon king and a wise man seems to be a distant dream. However, as expected, the peaceful days did not last so long. It all started with rumours that "suspicious people who came to the city are looking for wise men." It was the mayor of a neighbouring town who brought the rumour to my house. "Although I hide my identity with a robe, it seems that I'm wearing a sword ... There is a story that a glimpse of the sword had the coat of arms of Mayley." "Mayley's country ... I see ..." "They are listening to the people in the city.'Did you see a big disaster or a person using great magical power around here?'" The mayor said so and turned his confused face to his father, the lord. My father nodded silently, but I can almost imagine what h