Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 10 - Magic Aptitude Diagnosis SSS Class

 Ten days have passed since the Demon King was defeated.

 Today, I am accompanied by my mother for a pre-admission examination at the Royal Academy.


 Today, I buy textbooks and gym clothes that I need for school life and take physical measurements.

 And there is also the most important event, magic aptitude diagnosis.


"What will happen to Eddie's aptitude diagnosis? I'm worried about my mom. What if I realize that Eddie is a genius and I'm kidnapped!"

"my mother……"


 I pulled my cheeks a little.

 In the magic aptitude diagnosis, the magic aptitude is measured using a special magic tool.

 The magic aptitude value of the child and the magic that can be learned are printed.

 In this way, individual talents are measured, and the resulting numbers are used to classify them.


 The classes of the Royal Academy are divided in descending order of ability and are A, B, C, D, E, F classes in descending order of numerical value.

 Of course, I'm aiming for the F class.


 However, I have inherited the abilities of the strongest wise man.

 If you are diagnosed normally, you will get ridiculous numbers ...


 Well, of course, the countermeasures have been devised properly.


 I gently checked the paper in my pocket so that my mother wouldn't notice it.

 There is no problem with this.


"Then Eddie, come on. Mom will go to the admissions briefing session."

"Yeah. I'll do my best too."


 She smiled at her mother and waved her hand to break up.


"Where's your mom?

"Wow! What kind of tool is this? It's fun! Lend it to me!"

"Cha! Boys are really violent!"


 While the children around me were having fun, I quietly took physical measurements and did a simple academic test.


 I was worried that my height was lower than average, but ... well, it's a growing season.

 It is within the margin of error. Yup.


 And finally.


"Yes. The children who undergo the magical aptitude diagnosis should line up here."


 Guided by a line of several children.


 In the magic aptitude diagnosis, you are forced to thrust your hand into a dome-shaped magic tool.

 If you wait for a few seconds, the machine will spit out the paper with a crisp noise.


 I popped out and looked into the numbers of the child in front of me.


 *********************

[New 1st grade 083 G. Norton]


 Magic aptitude value: C'

 Magic that can be learned: Earth magic (weak), earth magic (medium), healing magic (weak), numbing magic (weak), numbing magic (medium), hardening magic (weak)

 *********************


 Was good.

 The notation paper does not seem to have changed at all.


 If this is the case, you can survive the way you were thinking.

 Then it was my turn.


"E. Radcliffe, please."

"Yes"


 As instructed by the female teacher in a white coat, she thrusts her hand into the magic tool.

 A cool, warm feeling is transmitted to the palm of your hand.

 Then a few seconds later ...


 The magic tool began to squeeze out a ridiculous length of the paper.


"What happened !? The paper doesn't stop !?"


 Surprised by the situation, the teacher jumps at the magic tool.


 *********************

[New 1st grade 084 E. Radcliffe]


 Magic aptitude value: SSS

 Magic that can be learned: Fire magic (weak), fire magic (medium), fire magic (strong), fire magic (super), water magic (weak), water magic (medium), water magic (strong), water magic (super) ), ―――――― ……………………………………

 *********************


"This is ...!?"

"What happened to Dr Royce !?"


 Other teachers who have detected the abnormality gather.

 Wow, as expected, it was a big fuss.


 *********************

 Wind magic (weak), wind magic (medium), wind magic (strong), wind magic (super), earth magic (weak), earth magic (medium), earth magic (strong), earth magic (super) ----- …………………………

 *********************


"Eddie's diagnosis doesn't stop !! No way ... this is what !?"

"Please calm down !! No, but this is ... all the registered magic is output !?"

"This is a genius since the school started ... No, it's a genius !! This child is A class ... No, it's okay to make a special S class and give individual lessons!"


 The eyes of the teachers gather at me all at once.

 Other children also gathered together with a sense of interest.


"What happened to that girl? Can you use great magic?"

"So many more than me ...!"


 It's about time.

 I took a quick breath and made an innocent voice.


"Wow! This magic tool is broken!"

"This is a breakdown ...? But I've never done that ..."

"No, that's the only thing I can think of! It's unheard of to hit such a number!"


 Taking advantage of the teachers' tenseness, I hold my hand over other magical tools. ...... I pretended.

 Then, immediately take out the prepared paper from the pocket.

"Look! Teachers, look! If you did it with this machine, it would be such a paper?"


 *********************

[New 1st grade 032 M. Radcliffe]


 Magic aptitude value: F

 Magic that can be learned: Dull foot magic

 *********************


 The teachers looked into my paper, face to face.


"Wow, this is ..."

"Wow ... this is the lowest number since the second son of the Radcliffe family !?"


 so.

 This is a genuine, F-class human status.

 Or, as the name implies, this belongs to my second brother Max.

 An older brother who specializes in sword talent and is not good at magic.

 When my brother was 6 years old, he was diagnosed in the same way and was assigned to F class.

 What I have now is the paper that my brother brought back at that time.


 Quickly retract the paper before the confused teachers notice it.

 It was worth the wait until the turmoil grew so that it wouldn't come out if the names and numbers were different.


"No, it was still a malfunction."

"It's hard. I have to move the children in this row to another row!"


 While saying that, the teachers were busy and scattered.


"I'm sorry Eddie. You can go now. You can take the paper home with you."


 A kind-looking female teacher said sorry when she could record my numbers.


"Yeah! Let's take it home. Goodbye, teacher."


 I relievedly stroked my chest and put the paper in my pocket again.

 It was saved, Max brother.

 I thank my brother in my heart.


 It was helpful for my mom to keep everything as a memorial.

 With this, as planned, the magic aptitude diagnosis was cleared.

 It was good.


                                                Prev | Index | Next



Join me on discord https://discord.gg/sxtTuKE5qR

Comments

  1. https://htranslate.blogspot.com/2021/04/6-year-old-wise-man-wants-to-walk-in_10.html
    next chappy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated

  A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness. Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died. A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple. The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets. "Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..." The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face. "Your life ends here !!" Blood running down the chin. The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic. There is no recovery person who can fix it. All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception. But there was only one wise man. The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the stronge

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

  A forest that spreads around the mansion. Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster. An object that is bouncing with a transparent body. A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles. Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body. When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well. Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime. The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body. If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot. There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic. The learning probability is high. It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here. I threw th

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 11 - Talk to the King

  A few days after the admission briefing. I managed to get through the aptitude diagnosis, and I was looking forward to the start of school and spending my days leisurely. The day when I fluttered as a demon king and a wise man seems to be a distant dream. However, as expected, the peaceful days did not last so long. It all started with rumours that "suspicious people who came to the city are looking for wise men." It was the mayor of a neighbouring town who brought the rumour to my house. "Although I hide my identity with a robe, it seems that I'm wearing a sword ... There is a story that a glimpse of the sword had the coat of arms of Mayley." "Mayley's country ... I see ..." "They are listening to the people in the city.'Did you see a big disaster or a person using great magical power around here?'" The mayor said so and turned his confused face to his father, the lord. My father nodded silently, but I can almost imagine what h