Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 9 - The world may be aiming for me?


In the reception room with Princess Claris alone.

How long has it passed?


I'm still hugged.


I tried to call out at the timing when her crying had subsided.


"... Calm down? Princess"


"Oh, embarrassing place ..."


When I released me in a hurry, Princess Claris took a quick breath while wiping the tear marks on her cheeks with her fingertips.


The tip of my nose is still red, but I'm glad that my tears have stopped.


"I won't tell anyone that I was crying, so don't worry."


"... Fufu. Thank you."


The princess squints with a slightly playful laugh.


If you look like this, you look pretty young.


I don't think I'm 6 years old.


"You are a young and already fine gentleman. And you are the savior shown in the prophecy. I also pay homage to you. Eddie.-No, Eddie."


Suddenly, I was surprised to be called with a title.


The innocence from the princess's face disappears, and the dignified atmosphere becomes stronger.


It's not just a facial expression for a 6-year-old child.


It's an equal, or rather, a look that includes envy for someone you admire.


Oh, this is a bad guy ...


When I became more alert, my parents came back to see what was going on.


It was good, it was on.


Let's hide behind our parents as a child.


With that in mind, I tried to run away.


"Eddie"


"Wow"


Princess Claris squeezed my right hand and didn't let me escape.


"Eddie, I have an important question."


"... What? Princess"


"You don't want the honor or status of a savior. That's right, right?"


I nodded to that question.


"Yeah. I want to live as usual! School will start next month."


Upon hearing my answer, Princess Claris closed her eyes once as if she had decided.


"I understand your feelings, but be careful, Eddie. It's not just Japan that has noticed a savior here."


...... Well, that's right.


"It's easy to imagine that other nations will rely on your power in the future, because Eddie's power will affect not only the fate of one country, but even the future of the world."


"That ... Eddie is only 6 years old ..."


My parents rushed to my side.


"Even if you have a good prophet, you won't know that the savior is Eddie, but you can put an eye on where you are. Like in our country. Eddie's attention. If you don't want it, we will do our best to protect Eddie. "


I was caught in the eyes of Princess Claris, my father, and my mother.


"Thank you, princess, but I'm okay."


"Eddie ..."


I'm not going to receive national asylum.


Despite his low stats, he didn't feel like losing to most enemies.


I'm sorry for the situation where I borrow money from the country.


This time I will live freely and peacefully.


This is because I want to prioritize my life above all else.


"Because if you go to the land of princesses, you won't be able to go to school? And if I suddenly go, the people in the castle will be surprised. Why are there children in such a place?"


"... Yes. That's right. You're right."


I was surprised at Princess Claris who accepted my point easily.


She must have come this far to protect me.


As a result, I lost my knight.


"Do I have to go?"


"How can I do something that Eddie, who has great gratitude, hates?"


"But that's why the princess came here ..."


"I will persuade my father .... But Eddie. Then your body ..."


I smiled.


"It's okay! Because I'm going to school!"


"... I see! Once you enter the dormitory of the academy ..."


I nod to my father's words.


"If you only know the location, you can escape to a different place."


The families were looking at each other.


It looks like it's really okay.


But everyone is thinking comfortably somewhere.


My son says, "I want you to keep it a secret," and my grand power isn't something my family wants to hide.


Well, it's better to have that kind of light feeling.


I like the laid back part of my family.


                                                      Prev | Index | Next



Join me on discord https://discord.gg/sxtTuKE5qR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated

  A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness. Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died. A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple. The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets. "Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..." The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face. "Your life ends here !!" Blood running down the chin. The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic. There is no recovery person who can fix it. All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception. But there was only one wise man. The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the stronge

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

  A forest that spreads around the mansion. Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster. An object that is bouncing with a transparent body. A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles. Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body. When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well. Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime. The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body. If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot. There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic. The learning probability is high. It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here. I threw th

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 11 - Talk to the King

  A few days after the admission briefing. I managed to get through the aptitude diagnosis, and I was looking forward to the start of school and spending my days leisurely. The day when I fluttered as a demon king and a wise man seems to be a distant dream. However, as expected, the peaceful days did not last so long. It all started with rumours that "suspicious people who came to the city are looking for wise men." It was the mayor of a neighbouring town who brought the rumour to my house. "Although I hide my identity with a robe, it seems that I'm wearing a sword ... There is a story that a glimpse of the sword had the coat of arms of Mayley." "Mayley's country ... I see ..." "They are listening to the people in the city.'Did you see a big disaster or a person using great magical power around here?'" The mayor said so and turned his confused face to his father, the lord. My father nodded silently, but I can almost imagine what h