Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 5 - Did you make me angry?

When I finished arranging the bodies of Princess Claris, who had been carried by wind magic, besides the entrance.


"Eddie!"


my name was called by an urgent voice.


When I looked up, I could see my mother whose face colour was drained by running up.


It seems that it was out of the way.


If she got closer to me any more, she would notice the existence of the Claris princess who is lying down.


I hurried to my mother.


Now, if Princess Claris is found, she will not pretend to be irrelevant.


I have to cheat well to make my mother believe me...


"Mom, I'm sorry ...! I broke the word and went for a walk ..."


Desperately repaired by acting like a child.


Until yesterday, I was in a natural state and had this attitude.


When I start consciously, I feel like I'm too brutal.


Still, my mother has no doubt.


She knelt down and hugged me tightly, and said in a crying voice.


"Oh, Eddie ...! I'm glad You are safe ...! You have to leave ...!"


I hurriedly control my mother who is distraught and tries to pick me up.


What on earth is my mother saying?


"Eh? ... Wait. Are you leaving?"


"You don't have to know anything! Mom will protect you. It's okay, it's okay ...!"


"What is protection?"


I ask questions in a straightforward manner, not acting like a child.


It was the silence that my mother returned.


I'm not confused by my transformation, but seem to be upset by the questions asked.


I put my hand on my mother's shoulder and let go.


Obviously funny.


My mother, who met her eyes up close, stared at me with a faint face.


The beautiful face of my mother, who looks like a girl and does not seem to have three children, is wet with overflowing tears.


"I'm not the cause of crying, right?"


"Well, that is ..."


"Mom, talk. Who made you cry?"


When I dropped the tone and asked, my mother, shook her shoulders.


No.


I'm not angry with my mom.


I'm just frustrated with something that made mom cry.


――I was lonely because I was the strongest in my previous life.


Every time he is asked for power and wields it, his name becomes known.


Naturally, the chances of being targeted for life increased steadily.


It's easy to protect yourself and take back.


But when he couldn't beat me in a straightforward manner, the party members and close friends came to be targeted.


It's best not to flock to avoid making extra sacrifices.


I stopped partying at all and became known as the lonely strongest sage.


Naturally, I gave up on making a lover and a family.


Things I couldn't get in my previous life.


Warmth and affection.


It was the families of this life who gave it to me.


My father, my mother, and my two older brothers, who are too old, love me as the youngest child.


I was bitten every day, complaining that I could do it alone, and loved my family.


That feeling remains the same even now that the memories of the previous life have returned.


So--.


I will never forgive the cause of making my dear family cry.


"Mom, what happened? Talk to me."


"Eddie, but ..."


When I tried to ask the same question again to my mother who was crying and crying.


--Dawn! !!


Suddenly, there was a roaring sound that shook the ground, and I felt a strong wind pressure that I couldn't stand.


What is transmitted through the air is the magical power that makes your body flutter.


"Sign of this magical power ..."


Mumble in a small voice like a soliloquy.


……Oh.

It's been a long time.


"Eddie, come over here!


My mother's body, which has been spelled to sleep, loses power.


As I was already leaning, I didn't try to support myself but used wind magic to catch my mother who had fallen.


Carry it to the side of Princess Claris and lie down.


"I'm sorry, mom. If you're conscious, you'll chase after me. so sleep here for a while."


After leaving such words to my sleeping mother, I rushed to the main gate of the mansion.


There is no need to use detection magic.


The sign of him is getting closer and closer.


However, he probably has no intention of hiding the terrifying magical power of the leak.


Good grief.


The opponent this time seems to be a very vulgar guy.


                                             Prev | Index | Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated

  A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness. Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died. A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple. The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets. "Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..." The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face. "Your life ends here !!" Blood running down the chin. The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic. There is no recovery person who can fix it. All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception. But there was only one wise man. The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the stronge

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 12 - Negotiate with the King in Sashi

  "This is this. If you think of someone, it's a very small visitor." The king, sitting comfortably in an armchair, stared at me without changing his posture. "Your Majesty? What did you do?" From outside the door, I heard the voice of a soldier. The king shakes his head in front of me, who is wary of the possibility of a battle. "Don't worry. No problem." "Ha ...!" Is it okay if an intruder appears in the transfer? Hmmm.  It's a strange king. "It seems that there was no barrier to transfer magic, isn't it careless? King" "Don't be so gorgeous that you misunderstand whether or not you are killed." It seems that there is plenty of room. But I didn't seem to be proud. From the sign without a gap, it can be seen that he is a considerable talent without using detection magic. "Rather than that ... are you the person I was looking for? Could you explain what that means?" "Looking for a wise ma

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

  A forest that spreads around the mansion. Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster. An object that is bouncing with a transparent body. A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles. Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body. When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well. Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime. The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body. If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot. There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic. The learning probability is high. It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here. I threw th