Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 6 - I VS Demon King

 And I arrived at the place,


"Kuhahaha, is this about the guardian of the forbidden forest?"


"Ku ...!"


My father was wounded and both my brothers Logan and Max were injured.


The confrontation is a long-haired man wearing a jet-black cloak.


It's probably one of the few that exist in this world.


The man's forehead was engraved with a stamp that governed the demons, proof of the demon king.


"Are you still planning to have children during this period? It seems that the two here are also quite not-good-enough to beat me."


The voice of the Demon King makes the atmosphere of the place even tenser.


"Damn ... Logan, Max ... I'll take care of this ...! You guys ... run away in that gap ..."


"No, my father ...! We are father's son and Eddie's brother! we can't turn our back on the enemy who is aiming for our brother ...!"


"That's right! We will fight together ...!"


"Why do you fight? Hah, how do you fight with the shabby body that was snarled by me?"


It was a mess.


I felt the back of my body cool down.


It's because of this man that my mother was crying.


The cold anger that was burning in me became even more intense.


"I'm not a demon. If it's an elephant that doesn't even reach my feet, I can keep it alive. Let's fly it to the forbidden forest. Can I fight with that body?"


When the Demon King reached for my father, he grabbed his neck and raised his body in the air.


My father suffocating still keeps glaring at the Demon King.


I see.


Thanks to the Demon King who wants to talk about extra things, I can understand it.


Does that mean that my awakening that happened this morning was known to the Demon King?


Perhaps something like foresight magic worked.


The princess knight, who appeared in the forbidden forest in an unnatural way, may have come to this land for a similar purpose-that is, to come into contact with the "wise man".


Jeez.


The strongest power still bothers me.


But I can't say that either.


These people are my dear family.


Let's use this power to the fullest to make sure it's dropped.


"You should regret that you went against me and that you were on the verge of death. Both your father and son died together ..."


"--Hey, uncle, what are you doing?"


While asking the Demon King, he steps forward in front of them.


The expression of despair on my father and brother was reflected at the edge of my field of vision.


"Eddie !? Why are you here! No, run away!"


"... Hmm? The smell of that lonely soul .-- Child, are you a wise man?"


The Demon King smiles at me.


With muddy eyes peculiar to those who like slaughter.


With an innocent face, I shook my neck.


"What is a wise man? I don't know."


"Eddie !! My brother, Eddie ...


My brother, who was badly injured, nods.


Not just my brother.


It's strange that everyone is tattered and conscious.


I could tell that my father, who was the most seriously injured, was in a state of having only mental strength.


It hurt a lot of people's families.


"Kuha! I'm tired of waiting! The only threat that can defeat me. Sage, since you were born in this world, I'll crush you here before you empower!"


Before empowering?


Sorry.

It was a day late.


"Hmm ... In the old days, the Demon King didn't come to the front line first. The times have changed."


"……what?"


"Or is there no subordinate who swears allegiance and obey orders, even though he is a demon king?"


"What!?"


"Because it's strange that the Demon King himself comes to kill me with a single horse. Wasn't there a subordinate who could share the important information that the wise man was awakened?"


"Come on, you guys! Who are you talking to !?"


I'm too upset.


The star is Barebare.


Most of the demon kings who hold the territory of the demons are hereditary, just like the human kings.


Naturally, the power and ability, the size of the territory, the number of subordinates, and the skill of the head are all different.


This Demon King I'm facing right now is the lowest class.


"Well, no. More than that, uncle, answer my question. What were you doing to my dad and brothers?"


When I looked up, the Demon King frowned for a moment.


"You already have magical power ..."


Apparently, he noticed my power.


Perhaps he used some magic to look into this status.


However, immediately after that.


Apparently upset, the Demon King suddenly opened his eyes and began to laugh aloud.


"... Hmm, haha ​​!! If you think you've already awakened, what's that magical power !? Mastery magic !! Did you appear in front of me with just that ability !?"


My remaining magical power is 60.


Only initial magic can be used.


The MP consumed to use fire magic (weak) and wind magic (weak) is 30.


"Isn't there a limit of two shots at most! What can I do in such a situation? Fuha! Let's talk cheeky, but after all, it's a child. Thanks to your stupidity, I saved the trouble of searching."


While laughing, the Demon King raises his hands.


The black magical power that returns to the hands gathers.


My father took a breather when he saw a mass of magical power that scattered sparks and expanded.


"That's dark magic ... !! Eddie, Logan, Max, run away !! You guys alone ... !!"


"No, daddy. With that magic of power, you can't escape. So leave it to me."


"Eddie ... !!"


In the heartbreaking cry of my father and brother, I put magic in my hands.


Fire on your right.


The wind on your left.


A strong wind was born around me, swaying the hem of my pajamas and gowns.


At most 2 shots?


No. That's enough.


"Hmm ... annoying wise man !! You can't die with this !!"


The enormous amount of magical power gathered in the hands of the Demon King is about to explode, just before that.


I fused wind magic and fire magic and let them go at once.


"What ...!?"


The magic responds to each other.


The wind is sent to the jet of flame that I emitted.


The momentum of the flame that expanded rapidly after gaining oxygen easily exceeded the scale of the beginner's fire magic ...


"Bah ... stupid ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!


The dark magic and the devil's body were scattered and blown away.


After the explosive fire had subsided, I looked up at the Demon King's extinct sky and shrugged.


Why do everyone react in a similar way when the Demon King disappears?


"A demon king like an uncle has defeated a lot. With less magical power than I am now."


"... D ... Eddie ...?"


"Ah"


Oops.


Looking back, there are empty faces of my father and brother ...


I pretended to be a child, but I may have overdone it.


After blinking for a while, I put my hand on my head and smiled.


"Why, it looks like I've defeated the Demon King."


"... No, Eddie !!


...... After all, well, it can't be deceived.


                                       Prev | Index | Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated

  A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness. Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died. A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple. The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets. "Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..." The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face. "Your life ends here !!" Blood running down the chin. The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic. There is no recovery person who can fix it. All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception. But there was only one wise man. The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the stronge

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

  A forest that spreads around the mansion. Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster. An object that is bouncing with a transparent body. A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles. Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body. When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well. Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime. The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body. If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot. There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic. The learning probability is high. It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here. I threw th

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 11 - Talk to the King

  A few days after the admission briefing. I managed to get through the aptitude diagnosis, and I was looking forward to the start of school and spending my days leisurely. The day when I fluttered as a demon king and a wise man seems to be a distant dream. However, as expected, the peaceful days did not last so long. It all started with rumours that "suspicious people who came to the city are looking for wise men." It was the mayor of a neighbouring town who brought the rumour to my house. "Although I hide my identity with a robe, it seems that I'm wearing a sword ... There is a story that a glimpse of the sword had the coat of arms of Mayley." "Mayley's country ... I see ..." "They are listening to the people in the city.'Did you see a big disaster or a person using great magical power around here?'" The mayor said so and turned his confused face to his father, the lord. My father nodded silently, but I can almost imagine what h