Skip to main content

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 7 - My child, a genius! !!

 

After the demon king was extinguished.


My family and I returned to the mansion and gathered in the common room.


I was still clad in my pyjamas and gown, sitting on a chair that I couldn't reach with a feeling of distress.


 My father and brother's injuries had been treated by my mother, who was now awake and had done the magic.


 I told her the truth about Princess Clarice and the others, and she took care of them.


This was after the incident with the Demon King.


Even if I tried to cover it up, it would soon be discovered anyway.


Princess Clarisse's wounds were healed by my mother.


However, the sleep spell I cast on her has yet to be lifted.


My father looked unusually grim when he said, "We'll have the princess wake up after the family meeting.


Is it okay if everyone outside the family knows what I've done?


I think it was necessary to give the answer first.


By the way, of course, they checked me to make sure I wasn't hurt.


My mother pulled up my clothes, flattened me, and checked me carefully.


I said to her, "I'm not a baby, you don't have to go that far.


I told her that, but she didn't listen to me, as she always did.


"Eddie, are you sure you're not hurt anywhere on ......?


That's what I've been telling you ....... Just trust me.


I hope so. ......


When my family found out that I was unharmed, they were relieved, but then they gave me a complicated look.


The youngest of the six-year-old defeated the demon king unscathed.


And with a single shot of weak magic.


He seemed to feel that fact keenly again.


In order to protect my family, I had no choice but to defeat the demon king in that place.


But I'm in trouble. ......


What I remember is the memory of my previous life.


I'm not sure what to make of it.


What I see in their eyes are not feelings of respect or envy.


It was awe and disgust.


Humans are animals, so it is inevitable that they fear those who are stronger than them. 


But it's a different story when it's a family member.


They are the source of comfort that I finally got after being reincarnated.


I don't want to lose them.


If so .......


I had a childish expression on my face, and while continuing to move my legs, I swung my head violently.


To create a reason why I, a child who couldn't use magic until yesterday, suddenly became able to use powerful magic.


"Well? 


My father took a seat in his place and slowly looked around at the faces of our family.


As the patriarch of the family, I must first apologize for not being able to protect everyone. First of all, I would like to apologize for not being able to protect you all.


Everyone panicked when they saw my father bowing deeply.


"No, dear you. You let me escape."


You were injured because you protected us.


If anyone deserved it, it was us, his sons. ......


I kept my mouth shut for now.


I kept my mouth shut, for the time being, knowing in my heart that I was lucky that no one else had died.


Kids don't really participate in adult conversations at times like this.


"So, Eddie, .......


At my father's look, I straightened my back.


The whole family was looking at me.


"How did you get that magic to work?


I let out a breath and bowed my head.


Like my father.


But as stutteringly as possible.


I'm sorry. I had a dream that I could use magic, and I really wanted to use it. I sneaked out of the house to learn to use magic without telling anyone.


There was no way to hide the fact that I was able to use powerful magic.


The only thing I wanted to keep secret was that I was reincarnated from the most powerful wise man and that I had memories of my previous life.


You didn't go to the Forbidden Forest, did you ......?


Yes, I did. That's where I defeated the monsters and learned the magic.


The main idea was correct.


I just haven't told you about the point where my memories of my previous life came back.


I met the princess there and used magic to save her, and it turned out great. That's why I'm going to defeat the demon king like I did before! So I went crazy. ......


Eddie: ......


My father and mother looked at each other in disbelief.


My father got out of his seat and walked over to me and bent down.


You were talking to the Demon Lord, weren't you? What was that?


I read a book recently where the main character was talking like that, and I thought it was cool, so I copied it.


I thought it was cool, so I copied it. ...... So, Eddie. So you acquired magic for the first time today, you know how to use it, and then you cast a spell of that power?


"Uh-huh.


I've never used magic before.


If my son, who had never used magic before, suddenly did something like that, anyone would be scared.


If they knew that I had memories of my previous life, they would think that I was different from their son.


I wonder if today will be the last time I can be a part of their family. ......


As I clutched my gown in an unconscious movement, not an act, my parents looked at each other and nodded vigorously.


'Definitely, Mom.


"Yes, dear.


Eddie.


My father turns to me and opens his mouth.


I wondered what he was going to say.


I tensed up.


"You're a ...... genius!


"...... What?


What did you just say?


You're a genius, a prodigy! You're the best thing that's ever happened to this world! Oh, my God, my sweet youngest son is so amazing!


My father put his hands in my armpits, lifted me up and said, "Hahahahaha! My little boy is a genius! My son is a genius!


I was dizzy.


"Eddie, my angel! Please don't make me worry! I'm so proud of you! It's horrible and heartbreaking that you fought the Demon Lord, but you're so good at it!


My mother, who had taken me away from my father, now hugged me tightly.


I'm going to be crushed.


I'm so proud of you, brother! I've been looking forward to Eddie overtaking me one day, but I can't believe he already has!


I'm so proud of you! Oh, my God! Apparently, Eddie also has a god of luck attached to him!


We're celebrating today! Today we're celebrating not only your birthday but Eddie's defeat of the Demon Lord!


Wow, Mom, you're in pain. ......! Geez.


The whole family hugged me tightly, and I panicked.


I thought they would be horrified by the fact that their youngest son had suddenly awakened and defeated the Demon Lord with a single magical blow. I wasn't expecting to explode with the emotion of "My child is so cute. I didn't expect the "my child is cute, he's the best" emotion to explode.


It seems that my family loved me more than I thought they would.


...... I must have been born in a very blessed environment this time.


I was born in a very blessed environment.


"Well, I'd better go wake up the princess.


"Oh, I'm going to the bathroom!


I rushed out with shaggy hair that had been messed up by my family.


I'll take this opportunity to check my status.


********************

Name: Eddie

Level: 10 (restricted)

Occupation: Sage

Physical Strength: 100

Amount of magic power: 230

Magic: Fire Magic (Weak), Wind Magic (Weak), Dark Magic (Super), Sleep Magic, Detect Magic, Investigate Magic, Transfer Magic (Self), Transfer Magic (Other)

Magic ability value: 204531 <transformation bonus>.

*********************


"I have mastered the magic that the Demon King had. I don't need super-class dark magic."


IIt's almost like it doesn't exist because the amount of magical power isn't enough.


The other two are transfer magic and investigation magic.


I'm not sure what to make of that.


Investigation magic is the ability to examine the status of others.


Transfer magic is just as the word says.


It has both self and others, so you can transfer someone else, or you can transfer yourself.


But transfer magic, along with dark magic, has a much higher MP requirement.


I don't think I'll be able to use it for a while.


"Hmm? There is a level limit."

I can't raise my level any further without going to the magic temple and having the restriction lifted, but that's okay for now.


It's not important that the experience of the demon king was almost wasted.


It's not like I'm trying to be the strongest.


I'm not sure what to make of it.


It's the one I passed over earlier because I didn't have time.


I'm not sure what to make of it.


If you take it literally, it means that my reincarnation has added to my status, right?


Looking at the numbers, it looks like I've been buffed by a factor of 1.5.


I knew that in order to be reincarnated, I would be forced to inherit the element tied to my soul, my magic power.


But I hadn't predicted that the bonus effect would be activated in this way.


I reincarnated because I wanted to get out of the life of being the strongest and wisest person, but I couldn't believe that I would get even more powerful .......


The magic power of the previous life would be increased by 1.5 times?


I'm not sure what to do.


This is ....... It's going to be outrageous when the level goes up. ...... 


It's not good if I don't get more serious and hide my strength.


I made a serious decision in the bathroom.


I'll put aside for the moment the fact that I've already used my magic power in public twice in one day.

                                                        Prev  |  Index  |  Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 1- The Strongest Sage, Reincarnated

  A roaring sound like the sound of the earth echoes in a building called the Temple of Darkness. Stacked in the corner of the temple are the skeletons of those who have challenged "that" and died. A blow of the Demon King that blows away the old skeleton rolled up dust and shook the stone temple. The countless swords released by the Demon King pierced the wise man's body one after another, spewing red droplets. "Sage. I'll praise you for hunting me down so far ... but ..." The final blow is about to be fired at the wise man who slowly raised his face. "Your life ends here !!" Blood running down the chin. The wise man's body is full of wounds, perhaps because he has no room to apply healing magic. There is no recovery person who can fix it. All those who have arrived here have formed a clique and cooperated at the party without exception. But there was only one wise man. The man who had outstanding magical power and was feared to be the stronge

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 12 - Negotiate with the King in Sashi

  "This is this. If you think of someone, it's a very small visitor." The king, sitting comfortably in an armchair, stared at me without changing his posture. "Your Majesty? What did you do?" From outside the door, I heard the voice of a soldier. The king shakes his head in front of me, who is wary of the possibility of a battle. "Don't worry. No problem." "Ha ...!" Is it okay if an intruder appears in the transfer? Hmmm.  It's a strange king. "It seems that there was no barrier to transfer magic, isn't it careless? King" "Don't be so gorgeous that you misunderstand whether or not you are killed." It seems that there is plenty of room. But I didn't seem to be proud. From the sign without a gap, it can be seen that he is a considerable talent without using detection magic. "Rather than that ... are you the person I was looking for? Could you explain what that means?" "Looking for a wise ma

6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade: Chapter 2 - Status numbers are too abnormal

  A forest that spreads around the mansion. Just wearing a gown on my pajamas, I arrived at the entrance and immediately found a suitable monster. An object that is bouncing with a transparent body. A red slime, a weak monster that is ideal for toddlers' debut battles. Even if you can't expect experience points, it's a good idea to beat it with a 6-year-old body. When I was thinking about that, the red slime jumped at me. I jumped to the right and avoid it well. Because of the knowledge I gained in my previous life. I know the characteristics of red slime. The only attacks used but it is ramming and low heat magic and its weakness is the core in the middle of the body. If you stab a sharp weapon from above and pierce the nucleus, it will pop off in one shot. There are two types of magic that can be learned from red slime: fire magic and detection magic. The learning probability is high. It's awkward to shoot fire magic, so I'll launch an attack from here. I threw th